So, you’re hosting a game-watching party at your house now that football season has arrived. Or maybe someone has invited you to their place for a game-watching party and you’re looking for something to bring.
This is my wife’s take on what has become a popular dip recipe for a crowd. It will take you about 10 minutes to prepare, and 30 minutes to cook.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
2 (12.5-ounce) cans white meat chicken, drained
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¾ cup prepared ranch dressing, divided (or blue cheese dressing)
¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine the chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and ½ cup of the ranch dressing in a medium-size bowl.
- Spread mixture into the prepared dish and drizzle with the remaining ¼ cup of ranch dressing.
- Drizzle buffalo sauce over top, adding more or less to suit your taste.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the dip is bubbly around the edges. Serve alongside celery sticks, corn chips, pita chips or crackers.